Physiotherapist Job Opportunity
This position has now been filled.
We are looking for a Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist to enhance our Fantastic Team who provide Physiotherapy and Associated Services. This is a great opportunity for the right conscientious, hardworking, friendly Physio who has the motivation to do the very best for our patients and help our team and the company progress.
- High quality MSK Outpatients work across our West Yorkshire locations
- 45 minute Assessments
- 30 minute Follow Ups
- Likely to work regularly in 2-3 of our locations Mixture of clinics including Medical Centres, Gyms and Onsite Occupational Sites
- Monthly CPD and Journal Reviews
- Working independently with patients and collectively with our team to achieve our common goals.
- Have at least 12 Months Post Grad MSK Outpatients experience working in the UK
- Have own Car to travel between sites
- Confident working independently with some Senior Support
- Have a "Hands On" approach to treatment as appropriate
- Be driven to help patients achieve their best possible results
- Be a flexible team player happy to help colleagues as needed.
Be using this opportunity as a short term "Stop-gap" or "Stepping Stone" – we are looking to build a strong stable team
- Good communicator with excellent manners
- Enthusiasm to contribute to CPD and In Service Training
- Open to Change and Improvement
- Positive, 'Can Do' attitude
The suitable candidate will have at least 12 months MSK experience. Salary will reflect Knowledge, Skills and Experience. Applications (brief cover letter email & attached CV) and enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on : 13-01-2014