Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist Job Opportunity
This position has now been filled.
We are looking for a Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist to enhance our Fantastic Team who provide Physiotherapy and Associated Services.
THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED. However we are always looking for physiotherapists we feel could improve our team in the future. If you wish to be considered for a future post please apply by sending an email with an attached CV to email@example.com explaining whether you are looking for Full time or Part time work.
This is a great opportunity for the right conscientious, hardworking, friendly Physio who has the motivation to do the very best for our patients and help our team and the company progress.
- High quality MSK Outpatients
- Work across our West Yorkshire locations
- 45 minute Assessments
- 30 minute Follow Ups
- Likely to work regularly in 2-3 of our locations
- Mixture of clinics including Medical Centres, Gyms and Onsite Occupational Sites
- Monthly CPD and Journal Reviews
- Working independently with patients and collectively with our team to achieve our common goals
- Have at least 12 Months Post Grad MSK Outpatients experience working in the UK
- Have own Car to travel between sites
- Confident working independently with some Senior Support
- Have a 'Hands On' approach to treatment as appropriate
- Be driven to help patients achieve their best possible results
- Be a flexible team player happy to help colleagues as needed
Be using this opportunity as a short term 'Stop-gap' or 'Stepping Stone' – we are looking to build a strong stable team
Good communicator with excellent manners Enthusiasm to contribute to CPD and In Service Training Open to Change and Improvement Positive, 'Can Do' attitude Although we are open minded to all applicants who feel they fit the criteria above, we predict the suitable candiate will be between 12 months and 5 years qualified and the salary will reflect this.
Posted on : 21-07-2013